Last weekend we were able to join Matt and Jackie for a trip to Flaming Gorge. I haven't been to Flaming Gorge since I was a baby, and Rob has only been there to ice fish (Burbot Bash anyone???). I cant believe that we have such an amazing retreat only a few hours from where we live. The water was clear and warm, and there was so much beautiful scenery to take in. While the company was great, and the landscape was breathtaking, the weather was the shits, and our fellow campers at Lucerne were no high class bunch (the first night they lulled us to sleep with their rendition of some of their favorite tunes...awesome). The boys did manage to get a little bit of wake boarding, water skiing, and fishing in before we were pelted with rain and wind.
All in all it was a great weekend! Thanks Matt and Jackie for extending the invitation, we had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment