Be sure to pause the music on the side of the blog if you want to watch the video.
I thought they only did this in the movies...
I was out with Rob yesterday afternoon and as we were driving past Liberty Park we noticed a group of people on the grass dressed up in costumes running around the lawn. They were role playing and having a battle out in public! For real? Come on, I had seen this in the movie Role Models (which is an awesome show, watch it if you haven't yet) but seriously. People really do this stuff? We HAD to pull into the park and watch them for a minute. Oh my hell, it was one of the funniest things I have EVER seen. These are adults out there with fake swords and bows and arrows running around in battle costumes. Rob had to get out of the car and take some pics with my phone...you can't really see much detail because he was hanging out at their "safe tree" away from the battlefield. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long long time.

2 comments:
What the crap? Meisha I was laughing so hard when I read this...you crap me up--wow!
If you think that's funny, I think Ed Fergy is one of the guys that goes and dresses up for these things.
Post a Comment